Sunday, December 12, 2010

Knock-off Khalil-Mamoon

Tonight I bought what seemed to be a Khalil-Mamoon hookah, until I realized that it wasn't right after I tried 3 bowls of Al-Fakher grape tobacco on it with different setups. Something didn't feel quite right in terms of the pulls. Either the hookah is just bullox, or my hookah setup isn't so great. Because I had a hookah before, I know it's the latter. Never have I perfected a water-to-air ratio in a hookah, nor a great bowl. Oh yeah, whatever happened to my past hookah? A friend borrowed it, and another friend of a friend borrowed it from him, until it somehow got lost within the borrowing web. Oh well, it's not like I'm desperate for my old one, since it probably has AIDS from the amount of different people that used it. No, I'm not stupid. I know how AIDS spread, it's a shallow joke.

1 comment:

  1. Great post I must say. Simple but yet entertaining and engaging... Keep up the good work.


    Khalil Mamoon Hookah

    ReplyDelete